LXGlobal has a team of compliance experts that can support our clients for the establishment of pre-shipment permits and other regulatory documents needed for their imports.
Pre-Shipment Documents required for import are:
- Proforma Invoice (issued by Shipper to facilitate Form M processing). Product HS Code, Country of Origin & Supply, freight Charges and Destination Port MUST be listed on main body of PFI
- Form M (Processed by Importer) LX may process on behalf of Importer if terms are DAP/DDP). Form M can be 'Valid for Forex' (used to Remit funds) or 'Non Valid for Forex' (no fund remittance required)
- SONCAP (processed with SGS, Intertek or Cotecna – see SONCAP process) - http://www.son.gov.ng/son-services/soncap/
- NAFDAC Import Permit for Chemicals, Food & Pharmaceuticals - http://nafdac.gov.ng/
- Electrical Electronic Equipment (EEE) form for Electrical/Electromagnetic imports to be processed by importer - www.nesrea.org forms at http://www.nesrea.org/forms/EEE%20Registration%20form_NF03.pdf
- NNRA & NPF Permits for Radioactive Materials, Explosives or Ammunitions